Articles

18/07/2014

On Being Busy...

Sup.

Been a bit busy over the last few days trying to get my college work done around extreme (extreme for London anyway) temperatures.

Plus I think I over did the running some cus I slept from around 8pm last night till gone 9am this morning, more than 13 hours.

Things are going OK at the moment.

The lack of my own PC is a constant thorn in my side (never have I understood what its like to be wandless in Rowling's Wizarding World long term as I do now) but I'm so busy with college work I hardly  notice it.

I think the bug bites (which actually number in the low 30's, I only said 20 because firstly I didn't notice a tight patch around the backside of my wrist to my face and secondly miscounted because of the swelling) are finally healing (AFTER NEARLY A WEEK).

I'm getting my college work done, slowly. Finally answered every question in 63 fucking question quiz today after writing up my revision materials yesterday.

I'm more or less preped for the exam tomorrow and should be able to get a good nights rest for the first time in three lecturers (the last time I went sleepless due to being evicted, the time before that I had a bloody chest infection), so that's OK.

And Ive got plenty of nom left, at least enough to last until Monday when I get more monies.

Was going to spend Sunday reading Trapped, book 5 of The Iron Druid Chronicles, but the online store I ordered from only dispatched it today I think so I doubt it'll get here in time.

Going to go running instead. I should be recharged by my inactivity today and walking to college tomorrow.

And that's about it really. I've made some tweets I would elaborate on but its a pain in the ass to keep switching between Twitter and Blogger on my phone.

Yup; eating well, sleeping well, bites are clearing up, Iron Druid is awesome, getting my college work done, if slowly, exam tomorrow, running Sunday.

And its too fucking hot to breath. I'm a hot blooded animal and feel like Im cooking from the inside out in this heat.

Nothing to be done about that though, so I bid thee adue and good morrow.

May harmony find you, as my new favourite Druid would say.

PS: I think I need to be nurtured. There's just way too much nubile sexy lady flesh being paraded around this hot hostel and Im about two steps away from humping legs. xD