Articles

19/06/2014

On Timing...

Went out today to get the last of the photocopies for the Day 2.

Color photocopies which for some strange reason cost freaking a pound each. BnW? .10p. Color? £1.00. 10x the cost for color whose printer cartridges cost maybe twice as much. Total rip.

Missing a lil of the info because I couldn't get hold of people or simply don't have it, like references because I've been unemployed for several years and don't have anyone in the last five years who matches the criteria.

Went to GP to get a signature. Staff training afternoon. Come back later. Staff member who processes signatures isn't in today. Come back tomorrow when you need the signature for 7:30am. Sigh.

Tried to pay rent. Landlady pissed me off for the timing of her eviction notice during exam and fitness interview so been paying it late as possible. Got a notice that she's paying her landlady on Saturday so went to pay something just to not seem too belligerent.

Checked bank account. Money missing. Checked with staff. Money has been paid to Amazon. Checked with Amazon. They charged me for Amazon Prime. Haven't logged into Amazon in over a month, but when I did I used Amazon Prime trial to get 1 day delivery.

Don't understand why they charged me now of all times though when their website was marked for payment at the start of a month.

Wait, yes I do; they did it to fuck me over at the worst possible moment.

I think there is only a very slim chance of passing this exam on Saturday.

Hit me with injury. Pile on the stress. Bad fucking timing all you like, I'm dam well used to that. But don't bloody well give me a bad dose of flu in the middle of it too.

Whatever.

I'll do and get there, even if it takes me longer than average with fucking doubletakes.


Revising for exam which means writing answers to the questions [we've got the questions but need to answer them from memory on Saturday] and then memorizing them.

I feel OK right now. Nose is full of goo and I'm blowing out yellowish mucus but that's cus it's full of pathogen and is being expelled. I should be fine in a few days.

Don't pass the Day 2 tomorrow because of my flu and I'll just retake it once I've finished the college course. I'm more concerned with passing that right now due to the fact that I took out a loan to pay for it which I can't keep doing if I keep failing, and I have to pay for the retakes of exams so.

Anyway, getting on with it once I've done eating, which seems a bit pointless right now cus I can't take anything whatsoever.

Sigh.