Articles

18/06/2014

On Teehee...

Mornink.

Paranoia is: 'OH GODS I HAVE A TEX...NOOO, nope, nopenopenopenope, it's just a text ad on my phone from my provider' [no one ever texts me good news, only some stupid question or something] and 'HOLY HELLFIRE THERE'S SO MUCH MA...NOOO, nope, nopenopenopenope, none of this mail, a couple of which are brown envelops [government mail] are for my flatmates'. xD

I have a mountain of work to do and yesterday I spent most of it in a drug fueled haze watching 24 in a ultra-sharp guilded flu-vision because when I'm sick the first thing that happens is that the edges of objects look sharp and unpleasant for some reason. Like they've been guilded with the same harsh sharp light they use for concussion stars.

And now I'm onto the fun stage of illness. Some people 'TASTE THE RAINBOW':


I TASTE THE MUCUS:


And little else cus my sense of taste has been disabled. -.-

---

I need color photocopies and and to see my GP to get him to sign a form before Friday for 5 minuets, but tomorrows as good as today for those purposes seeing as its gone 3pm.

---

I've said it before and will happily say it again: FIRST FITNESS TEST IN ENTIRE LIFE FOR FIRST JOB IN FIVE YEARS, ALLOW ME TO GIVE YOU A NASTY DOSE OF FLU THE WEEK BEFORE IT. :O #universe

---


How fucking epic is that? :D

League of Legends: Summoners Rift Update.

I swear those guys should make a full environmental editing MMORPG and they'd make WoW and WildStar look like kiddy shit...well, if they used the same artists and designers and sacked the 'businessmen' who control Riot Games anyway cus those guys are a right bunch of assholes.

---

And that's about it. That's the grand total of what I've got at the moment until I sneeze up this goo and get some of my work done.

Buh-bai.